This vertical walk in hyperbaric chamber from Elite Hyperbaric design provides a wide doorway and supports rolling a wheelchair directly into this portable hyperbaric chamber. The door on this chamber drops down from the top and forms an extra wide bottom as a U style door allowing better access for wheelchairs and easier zipping.
The chamber height is 5′ 3″ with a 32 x 52-inch doorway. An aluminum ramp can be ordered with this unit to support wheelchair access.
It utilizes medical-grade components and innovative technology integrated. This Hyperbaric chamber offers an upgraded 10 LPM oxygen generator producing 96% oxygen purity for the most effective treatments and is able to deliver compressed oxygen at 32 KPA or 1.3 ATA. Our system has been built with safety in mind offers an emergency pressure relief button and dual pressure gauges both inside and outside and redundant pressure regulators to maintain consistent circulatory airflow within the chamber during treatments.
Our advanced hyperbaric oxygen systems offer premium features that our competitors do not offer at competitive pricing. With a 10 LPM 20 PSI Drive Medical Oxygen concentrator as a standard feature. Our research and design team has worked hard to provide you with the most innovative features for your therapy.
Our manufacturing has been certified as ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO13485 compliant.
With Internal and external pressure gauges to keep the user informed of the current pressurization level and again a feature that some of our competitors at 3 times the price do not provide.
Our units are made with durable penta heat-welded seams, medical-grade materials, and a proprietary 2-zipper system with a center flap that makes our Hyperbaric chamber unit stand above our competition. Our units have many certifications as listed below.
Call our hotline for any questions! 630-634-7500 to speak to one of our oxygen specialists and learn more about our superior hyperbaric chamber systems.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Features:
- Five Year Warranty with World Class Service and Support
- Delivers 95%+ Oxygen under pressure via a face mask or nasal cannula with a 10 LPM Drive Medical Oxygen Concentrator. (FDA Approved)
- Plenty of room for comfort and to be able to move around.
- Designed to support 1 individual.
- Seams and windows are Penta welded and be assured that no toxic glues are required nor utilized.
- 5 transparent viewport windows allow for ambient light and monitoring from multiple viewpoints.
- Can be operated alone, without assistance.
- Our unique system prevents carbon dioxide build-up by exhausting the carbon dioxide through the pressure relief valves
- Our Compressor features a 5 stage filtration system and our Oxygen generator filtrates pollutants down to the micron level.
- Features a proprietary 2-zipper system with a center flap providing a seal with leak protection and durability to last a lifetime.
- The unique design of pressure relief valves both internally and externally allows for depressurization from inside or outside the chamber.
- Includes an emergency valve on the chamber to speed the depressurization in an emergency.
- Delivers safe and effective Oxygen sessions at 1.3 ATA (4.3 PSI 32 KPA).
- An internal pressure gauge is equipped so the user can observe the pressure while inside the chamber. The unit has both internal and external pressure gauges.
- Quick connect Internal steel frame allows entry into the unit without the unit collapsing on top of you and holds the shape when the unit is not in use.
- Our materials are certified non-toxic medical grade extra strength 3 layer 44 oz. TPU embodied with a polyester material sourced from Germany (used for years by NASA in space suits).
- Provides Double Deck Windows for additional strength.
- Power outage Alarm system – Alerts customers of unexpected power outages.
- Attendant Buzzer – Alerts attendant for assistance.
- Can be operated continuously and safely while reducing carbon dioxide buildup.
- Provides the best quality and features in this price range and rivals many units at double the price.
- Includes video setup training, Quick Tips guides for usage, and Customer support for any questions during acquaintance with the unit in addition to ongoing support.
- 6 months no interest financing available. Apply Now.
Fast Shipping to your door.
- Professional installation is available in most areas.
- Best pricing in the marketplace.
- An optional Air Conditioning system can be ordered that would ensure a cool experience well beyond the capabilities of the air cooling system.
- We sell internationally and can provide our systems to your international voltage and plug type requirements.
- Optionally add our Hyperbaric Chamber Grounding system to remove any possible static electricity from the chamber and customers inside the chamber. (Click Here). We have developed this feature for those customers who are concerned about environments that may be conducive to static buildup, we are the only manufacturer to offer this feature in a soft-shell Hyperbaric Chamber.
Superior Quality is our primary concern with certifications and long term testing:
Our test systems have been running for over 5 years continuously at a much higher pressure which is over 43,000 hours with no faults. Once you feel the thickness and ruggedness of our materials, you will be amazed at the value you have received. The Hyperbaric Chamber reservoir is rated to last a whopping 39 years if used 1 hour per day and 5 days per week. Our manufacturing has been certified as ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO13485 compliant.
ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system.
ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system.
ISO 13485 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
We have had some customers tell us stories of purchasing used chambers from our competitors on eBay or other mediums only to find they had leakage. So why buy a used system when you can have a new one and have peace of mind knowing that you are purchasing the best in both quality and features to hold the test of time. We have thousands of satisfied system owners all over the globe internationally enjoying the benefits of our systems.
|OXYGEN HEALTH SYSTEMS BOREALIS VERTICAL SITTING TYPE HYPERBARIC OXYGEN CHAMBER
Inflated – 61”L x 52”W x 66”HChamber Size Uninflated – 54″ L x 47″W x 58″HDoor Size:
32” Wide x 52” TallBottom Frame width 40″
★ 1.3 ATA | 4.3 PSI | 32 KPA ★ High strength double-sided 44 oz medical grade TPU/ polyester material. ★ Certified Non-Toxic/Eco-Friendly ★ Portable/Foldable ★ Safe/One-Person operation ★ Warranty 3 Years ★ 3 Windows – 1 on each side except back.
(See Spec Sheet)
|13″ L x 12″ W x 24.5″ H
|OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR FEATURE
★ FDA Approved ★ PSA molecular sieve high technology. ★ Non-Toxic and ECO-Friendly. ★ 18 to 20 PSIG @ 95% Purity. ★ Continuous flow oxygen production, no oxygen tank required. ★ 630 Watt (10 Amps) Heavy-duty motor.
|15″ L x 9.5″ W x 10.2″ H
★ Oil-free ★ Non-toxic/ECO-Friendly ★ Quiets ★ Super adsorption activated filters ★ Double inlet and outlet filters.
|Total system Weight
|Total system Watts
|All Equipment Voltage
|110v-120v ( 220V available upon request)
|CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485
|13″W x 16″L x 22″H
★ Temp. Range（℃）: -5~30 (Water)
|Providing stable oxygen purity at 10 LPM with 95% purity after 5 minutes.
Provides a hefty 640 Watt Motor for long-lasting durability!
RELIABLE PATENTED ZIPPER SYSTEM
|2 layer zipper with center flap for an anti-leak design. Our zipper system provides double protection and reduces stress on the zipper system to provide many years of usage. Additionally, the outer cover zips up for additional chamber support to support the longevity of our system. We use the industry’s first “highly sealed triple reinforced fasteners.” Sealed with silicone and 2 layer zipper to completely seal and prevent leakage for years to come.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PRESSURE GAUGE
|Internal and External high-precision pressure gauges, allowing you to view pressure changes at any time. Allows for accurate observation of pressure inside and outside the chamber.
EMERGENCY PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
|Patented design emergency relief valve, in case of emergency, the user can press the release button from interior to depressurize the chamber quickly, then open the zippers to exit the chamber quickly.
|Our New Air Conditioner is a two-part system with a condenser on the inside of the chamber and the cooling unit on the outside of the Chamber. This system provides all the comfort you will need during your sessions or during extended usage of the system.
We have the option to order an Air Conditioning system. We are the only hyperbaric manufacturer to offer an air conditioning system for use with Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Systems. Call for details.
KEY FEATURES OF OXYGEN HEALTH SYSTEMS CHAMBERS
Portable, Simple to Install, Easy to Use
Durable Internal Frame for Greater Chamber Structure Support
Environment-Friendly Materials, NON-Glue, NON-Toxic
Memory Foam Mattress Made for Greater Comfort
Quality Dual Zipper System (YKK) for Durability and Strength
Internal/External Dual Pressure Display Allowing Pressure Reading Anytime from Inside and Outside
Five Carbon Filters Designed to Remove Fine Contaminants and Provide Clean Air
Internally/Externally Operable Pressure Release Valve for Self-Sustaining Operation
Quiet High-Volume Air Compressor Designed to Expel CO2
Dual-Action Air Conditioner for Internal Cooling/Removal of Humidity
Included Ionization Technology to Elevate Negative Ions Inside Chamber
Multiple Spare Ports For Future Expansion
Redundant Pressure Regulating Valves for Added Safety
Super High Pressure 20 PSI, 10 LPM Oxygen Concentrator with 95% Purity
Operational Videos and Training
Higher pressure models available. Higher pressure translates to greater compression of oxygen molecules
Available Models with Advanced Door Design for Easy Entry/Exit for Mobility-Challenged Users
O2 Concentrator at NO Extra Charge
Default Dehudifier at NO Extra Charge Included with Chamber Without A/C
Midwest-Based US Company with all US-Based Customer/Technical Support
THE SYSTEM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
|10 LPM Oxygen Generator
|2 Oxygen Masks, 2 Headsets, and 2 Nasal Cannulas included to breathe oxygen directly.
|LED Interior Lighting System
|Finger Pulse Oximeter to measure blood oxygen saturation
Block "chamber-benefits" not found
Block "return-policy" not found