Oxygen Health Systems 36-inch diameter side entry with J Shape zipper Oxygen Chamber known as LUX-AIR 36 is feature-rich and has all the built-in safety features one could ask for. Featuring medical-grade components, NASA technology integrated materials (DACRON), inside and outside pressure gauges, and an emergency pressure release button. This chamber is fast becoming a favorite among health practitioners, professional athletes and for family home usage. Two people can fit inside this 36-inch Hyperbaric Chamber.
Occupants can utilize our highly durable chamber system without the assistance of a second person as it provides ease of entrance and exit without the use of straps. Our Hyperbaric Chambers all include a sturdy but lightweight interior frame that keeps the unit supported when not inflated. The frame on this chamber is unique in that it is somewhat invisible to the entryway. The frame prevents the chamber from falling on you while waiting for the inflation of the unit.
Notice that the bolster has been redesigned on this unit to be more supportive and provides a more streamlined professional look and feel.
We provide a 10 LPM oxygen concentrator that provides 95%+ oxygen purity and 20 PSI while our competitors may not offer an oxygen concentrator as a standard integrated and necessary feature. We want you to have a quality system that you will be happy with for many years to come.
We also offer a 1.4 ATA / 42 KPA chamber as an optional upgrade. The 42 KPA chamber provides a 33% increase in pressure allowing for a shorter treatment time and more beneficial treatment as oxygen becomes denser at higher pressure. Our system offers a dehumidifier / Air Cooler at no additional cost to make your sessions more comfortable and may decrease the air temp about 4 degrees. This is not to be confused with our Air conditioning system which can substantially keep your chamber cool.
All our Hyperbaric chambers come standard with a Dehumidifier. A $700 value.
Our system is designed to reduce carbon dioxide buildup providing a more effective treatment compared to our competitor’s systems. The compressed air enters from the head and moves thru the chamber exiting through dual redundant pressure release valves. We also have more powerful compressors available to enhance airflow and speed inflation time if required.
Our chambers are made to last 25 to 30 years or more with durable Triple and Penta welded seams, medical-grade 3 layer PET Polyester/TPU material, and a proprietary 2 J Shape zipper system with a flap in the middle that reduces stress and leakage at the zipper and makes our hyperbaric chamber unit stand above our competition. Our units have multiple certifications as listed below.
ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system.
ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system.
ISO 13485 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
Be careful when choosing a hyperbaric chamber system. When considering this type of purchase for your health, you want to choose a product from a company that will provide you with the best quality and service in addition to a product that will provide effective treatments for years to come.
Call our hotline for any questions! 1 630-634-7500
Speak to one of our Hyperbaric Chamber specialists and learn more about our superior hyperbaric chamber systems. Also, ask us about our NEW 1.4 ATA Chamber.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Features:
- 3 Year Warranty with World Class service and support.
- Can be operated alone, without assistance.
- Delivers 95%+ Oxygen under pressure with the inclusion of a Drive Medical Devilbiss 10 LPM Oxygen Generator optionally via face mask, Cannula or Headset included with the system.
- 36-inch diameter provides plenty of room for comfort and to be able to move around. 2-person hyperbaric chamber
- We offer an FDA-approved medical-grade 10 LPM Oxygen Generator integrated with this system at no additional cost.
- Delivers safe and effective oxygen at 1.3 ATA/32 KPA/4.3 PSI or 1.4 ATA/42 KPA/5.8 PSI as an optional upgrade.
- Our unique system prevents carbon dioxide build-up by exhausting the carbon dioxide through the pressure relief valves.
- Our Compressor and Oxygen generator filtrates pollutants down to the micron level.
- Seams are triple heat welded and no toxic glues are used.
- Features a unique 2 zipper system with a center flap that provides a seal with leak prevention and dramatically reduces stress and possible breakage of the zipper.
- The unique design of pressure relief valves. Making it easier to depressurize.
- Includes an emergency pressure release valve on the chamber to speed the depressurization in an emergency.
- Can be operated continuously.
- An internal pressure gauge is equipped so the user can observe the pressure while inside the chamber.
- Includes Anti-Roll bolsters to secure your system.
- Our materials are Certified non-toxic medical grade tri-layered extra strength 44 oz. TPU embodied with a polyester material called Dacron (Used for years by NASA in space suits) with an extremely durable outer coating.
- The included dehumidifier can make your experience more comfortable. A premium feature valued at over $700 is offered at no additional cost.
- Unlike other systems, our system is supported by an internal metal frame, allowing for ease of entry and exit.
- An additional port is embedded in our system in case you want to utilize our ionizer or add a secondary oxygen generator.
- Includes Negative ION UNIT to enhance treatment. This incredible new option allows customers to receive pure oxygen along with negative ions. We are the only company in the industry to provide this incredible new feature.
- Includes Power outage Alarm system – Alerts customers of unexpected power outages.
- Includes Attendant Buzzer – Alerts attendant for assistance.
- With our Medical Grade components, we provide the best quality and features in this price range and rival many units at 3 times the price.
- Includes video setup training, Quick Tips guides for usage, and Customer support for any questions during acquaintance with the unit in addition to ongoing support.
- 6 months no interest financing available. Call for details
- Fast shipping to your door.
- Best pricing available.
- We sell internationally and can provide our systems to your international voltage and plug type requirements.
- NEW – Optional Air Conditioning system can be ordered that would ensure a cool experience when the unit is operated in warmer climate areas or over extended periods of time.
- Optionally add our Hyperbaric Chamber Grounding system to remove any possible static electricity from the chamber and customers inside the chamber. (Click Here). We have developed this feature for those customers who are concerned about environments that may be conducive to static buildup, we are the only manufacturer to offer this feature in a soft-shell Hyperbaric Chamber.
To give you an idea of the quality of our systems. All our chambers go through a rigid test plan. The Hyperbaric Chamber system is rated to last a whopping 39 years if used 1 hour per day and 5 days per week. Our test systems have been running at a much higher pressure continuously for 5 years now. That is over 43,000 hours with no faults. Our manufacturing has been certified as ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO13485 compliant.
Our 36 inch Chamber is utilized when multiple customers want to engage in therapy simultaneously or by larger pro athletes and clinics who want a unit to fit all sizes.
We have had some customers tell us stories of purchasing used chambers from our competitors on eBay or other mediums only to find they had leakage. So why buy a used system when you can have a new one and have peace of mind knowing that you are purchasing the best in both quality and features to hold the test of time.
Our Super low pricing will not last forever so take advantage of this opportunity today!
We have two different options for Financing.
If you have a specific color requirement for this chamber, we can customize the color for an additional cost.
|OXYGEN HEALTH SYSTEMS 36 LUX-AIR HYPERBARIC OXYGEN CHAMBER SPECIFICATIONS
|Length: 89 Inches
Diameter: 36 Inches
★ 1.3 ATA | 4.3 PSI | 32 KPA ★ High strength double-sided 44 oz medical grade TPU coated PET polyester material source from Germany. ★ Non-toxic/ECO-Friendly ★ Portable/Foldable ★ J Shape Side Zipper for Easy Entry and Exit ★ Safe/One-person operation ★ Warranty 3 Years
(See Spec Sheet)
|13″ L x 12″ W x 24.5″ H
|OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR FEATURE
★ FDA Approved ★ PSA molecular sieve high technology. ★ Non-Toxic and ECO-Friendly. ★ 18 to 20 PSIG @ 95% Purity. ★ Continuous flow oxygen production, no oxygen tank required. ★ 630 Watt (10 Amps) Heavy-duty motor.
|15″ L x 9.5″ W x 10.2″ H
★ Oil-free ★ Non-toxic/ECO-Friendly ★ Quiets ★ Super adsorption activated filters ★ Double inlet and outlet filters.
|40″ L x 26.5″ W x 5.8″ H
★ 3D Contoured Comfort Mattress. ★ 2 Pcs Mattress
★ Reduces humidity level to keep you comfortable.
|Total system Weight
|Total system Watts
|All Equipment Voltage
|110v-120v ( 220V available upon request)
|CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485
|Pressure 1.4 ATA
|PRESSURE 1.4 ATA FEATURE
★ 1.4 ATA | 5.8 PSI | 42 KPA
|13″W x 16″L x 22″H
★ Temp. Range（℃）: -5~30 (Water)
Adjustable pressure control system Oil-free low noise design provides high volume Air Flow at 72 LPM. Provides activated carbon two-way filtering technology. Effectively Purifies air and all dust contaminants.
Dehumidifier provided as a standard option also saves over $700 in cost.
Optional Update for Air Conditioning
RELIABLE PATENTED ZIPPER SYSTEM
2 layer zipper with center flap for an anti-leak design. Our zipper system provides double protection and reduces stress on the zipper system to provide many years of usage. Additionally, the outer cover zips up for additional chamber support to support the longevity of our system.
We use the industry’s first “highly sealed triple reinforced fasteners.” Sealed with silicone and 2 layer zipper to completely sealed and prevent leakage for years to come.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PRESSURE GAUGE
Internal and External high-precision pressure gauges, allowing you to control pressure changes at any time.
Allows for accurate observation of pressure inside and outside the chamber.
EMERGENCY PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
Patented design emergency relief valve,in case of emergency,the user can press the release button from interior to depressurize the chamber quickly,then open the zippers to exit the chamber quickly.
THE SYSTEM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
|Extra Strength/Non-Toxic Chamber capsule sized for maximum comfort for 1 or 2 individuals if required. 36 inches Diameter x 89 inches long
|Oil-Free Air Compressor
|Oxygen Concentrator Upgraded to 10 liters/min Devilbiss FDA Approved
|Interior Metal Frame
|Dehumidifier integrated for free.
|Negative Ionization System
|A muffler designed to reduce noise in the chamber
|2 Oxygen Masks, 2 Headsets, and 2 Nasal Cannulas included to breathe oxygen directly.
|Power Outage alarm
KEY FEATURES OF OXYGEN HEALTH SYSTEMS CHAMBERS
Portable, Simple to Install, Easy to Use
Durable Internal Frame for Greater Chamber Structure Support
Environment-Friendly Materials, NON-Glue, NON-Toxic
Memory Foam Mattress Made for Greater Comfort
Quality Dual Zipper System (YKK) for Durability and Strength
Internal/External Dual Pressure Display Allowing Pressure Reading Anytime from Inside and Outside
Five Carbon Filters Designed to Remove Fine Contaminants and Provide Clean Air
Internally/Externally Operable Pressure Release Valve for Self-Sustaining Operation
Quiet High-Volume Air Compressor Designed to Expel CO2
Dual-Action Air Conditioner for Internal Cooling/Removal of Humidity
Included Ionization Technology to Elevate Negative Ions Inside Chamber
Multiple Spare Ports For Future Expansion
Redundant Pressure Regulating Valves for Added Safety
Super High Pressure 20 PSI, 10 LPM Oxygen Concentrator with 95% Purity
Operational Videos and Training
Higher pressure models available. Higher pressure translates to greater compression of oxygen molecules
Available Models with Advanced Door Design for Easy Entry/Exit for Mobility-Challenged Users
O2 Concentrator at NO Extra Charge
Default Dehudifier at NO Extra Charge Included with Chamber Without A/C
Midwest-Based US Company with all US-Based Customer/Technical Support
Q & A Safety Question:
Do I need to install firewalls for using this system?
Although, it’s always great to take precautions. Our system runs the interior of the chamber at 40% and the exterior of the chamber will have a net oxygen percentage of a bit lower than when they started their session. So in your room, the oxygen that is converted from the room mixed air into 95% oxygen that will enter the chamber resulting in 40% Oxygen inside the chamber that will evacuate and redistribute into the room resulting in the same percentage of oxygen or lower than the room originally started with. i.e the net oxygen percentage in the room itself is never increased.
So, the difference between our system and hospital grade chambers is that they use compressed oxygen tanks that are very dangerous, and the net oxygen evacuated from the chamber would raise the room oxygen percentage if the output of the chamber were to vent inside the room.
How do oxygen molecules get 400% deeper into your tissues as they do with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
They actually shrink under this pressure and can squeeze through constricted blood vessels, inflamed tissue, cross the blood-brain barrier, enter lymph nodes, cerebrospinal fluid, and musculoskeletal system. Essentially, oxygen is delivered into all of our tissues, including areas where circulation is diminished, which is an extremely important component of healing as oxygen is essential for the function and maintenance of every cell in our body, regardless of whether it’s an organ, muscle or bone.
This is analogous to what you see in a can of soda as the CO2 particles are under pressure, and therefore decrease their sizes enough that they dissolve into the liquid. When you pop the can open, the pressure is released, the CO2 particles increase in size and you see the fizz. This is exactly what happens to your oxygen molecules as they decrease in size under pressure and dissolve into the blood plasma. This exponentially increases oxygen delivery through the body and makes it possible for oxygen to enter inflamed tissue or tissue that is starving for oxygen (hypoxic) to support optimal cellular activity.