Discovered at the University of Otago, New Zealand, MitoQ is a NEW third generation CoQ10 that targets the energy generating organelles in your cells – your mitochondria. MitoQ is considered a significant advance in antioxidant technology designed to improve mitochondrial function to deliver health-giving energy to your cells and organs, and, to slow the aging process.
MitoQ Heart supports normal heart and circulatory function, and blood pressure & heart rate within normal levels.
MitoQ Heart is a ground-breaking formula for heart and circulatory support. It features our patented, scientifically proven anti-oxidant, MitoQ, which is hundreds of times better than CoQ10 at targeting mitochondria. It also contains L-Carnitine, Magnesium and Vitamin D – important heart health ingredients. MitoQ supports energy and may be suitable for people who have been prescribed statins.
Taken regularly, the ingredients in MitoQ Heart may help in the following ways:
- Delivers CoQ10 into the mitochondria, supports normal cardiovascular function, supports blood pressure & heart rate within normal levels.
- CoQ10 is fundamental to the ATP production process and so MitoQ help to improve cellular energy levels.
- Acts as an antioxidant to protect mitochondrial membranes from free-radical damage.
- L-Carnitine: Fundamental to the ATP energy recycling process and helps the body convert fuel to energy by transporting fatty acids across mitochondrial membranes.
- Magnesium: ATP must be bound to Magnesium in order to be biologically active, and it is also a key component of many enzymes and other crucial molecules found within cells.
- Vitamin D3: supports normal cardiovascular function via several different mechanisms. It has been shown that abnormal Vitamin D levels are associated with a range of cardiovascular disorders.
Adult dose: 2 capsules each morning on an empty stomach.
Active Ingredients per dose (2 capsules):
- Mitoquinol mesylate equiv. Mitoquinol 10mg
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate equiv. to L-Carnitine 300mg
- Magnesium Aspartate equiv. Magnesium 135mg
- Dry Vitamin D3 equiv. Vitamin D3 1000IU
Also contains: Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose
MitoQ Heart contains no animal products or gluten.
There are no reviews yet.